February 07, 2009

Master Jett ~ Hervey Bay Newborn Photography

I first meet Leanne & Gary 2 years ago when they first contacted me to photograph their daughter Aysha. Leanne & Gary have again asked me to photograph their amazing growing family as they have just had another son, Jett.

It was a fantastic session with a few stressful moments as Aysha really likes her own space and didn't want to join in with the rest of the family. As I mention to families who have children under the age of 4 years, it is really just their age (I too would prefer to play rather than look at the strange lady with a huge thing in front of her face. "Am I suppose to smile at that?")

We did capture some wonderful shots of Jett, who is just the cutest baby.

The Whole Family

Aysha being entertained with music from the mobile phone :)

Mum & Dad

Master Jett

Look at that!

Jett allowed me to move him into lots of positions

This has to be one of my newest Favourites
You can see more from Master Jett's session here: Master Jett

No comments:

Post a Comment