August 17, 2011

Introducing Studio Boudoir ~ Litzow Photography

Why Studio Boudoir ~ Litzow Photography?

Well to be honest I was not going to do Boudoir photography. But on the first of August this year I wanted to celebrate my body and have my own boudoir session with a close photographer friend on the Gold Coast.

I am not a girly girl, I'm not very fashionable, I don't own a pair of high heels and haven't worn makeup since my sister-in-laws wedding 8 years ...ago! Yep that's me!

I was so excited yet nervous about pulling off that 'sexy look'. I had the most fantastic time and I honestly LOVED the whole experience! SO MUCH FUN!

My husband couldn't keep his eyes on the road on our trip home after the shoot ;)

The week following my shoot I was still buzzing over how much fun I had and it was then I decided that I too wanted to give other women this amazing experience.

I now have two amazing acrylic mounts on my bedroom wall and a little black book for my hubby to sneak a peak when ever he wants.

It's totally natural and ok to feel nervous, I was too, but a boudoir experience was the best photography experience I have had and I want to do it all again tomorrow!


I am officially opening my new Studio Boudoir sessions in November but I am taking bookings now. Sessions will be available during the week, some Saturday's and maybe Sundays.  The perfect gift just for you (because every woman deserves a Studio Boudoir experience ;) or for your partner in time for Christmas.

If you want more infomation on Studio Boudoir ~ Litzow Photography then please contact me, I would love to hear from you.  E: litzowphoto@optusnet.com.au  or P: 41281383

No comments:

Post a Comment